Watermark is very pleased to announce the appointment of Paul Fong, Principal of Watermark, to the auDA’s 2012 Industry Advisory Panel.
auDA is the government endorsed policy authority and industry self-regulatory body that manages the .au domain space by performing the following functions:
- Developing and implementing domain name policy,
- Licensing 2LD registry operators,
- Accrediting and licensing registrars,
- Implementing consumer safeguards,
- Facilitating .au Dispute Resolution Policy, and
- Representing .au at ICANN and other international forums.
Paul is well qualified to join the panel having technical qualifications in computer and information systems and extensive experience in patenting IT and communications technologies. Paul is also experienced in dealing with internet and domain name/trade mark matters including registration, dispute resolution and enforcement.