Start ups and entrepreneurs are large contributors to new jobs and innovation in Australia. In fact, start ups created 1.44 million jobs in our economy between 2006 and 2011.
Ideas are the backbone behind start ups. An extensive analysis of the market needs to be done before starting a business and this is where Watermark can help.
We thrive by working in partnership with start ups/entrepreneurs in commercial ventures of every shape and size.
The team at Watermark can guide you through the business basics in taking your idea to market including:
- Ascertaining your business landscape and identifying your competitors
- Protecting your design or idea
- Registering your business and trading names
- Registering your trade mark and domain name
- Applying for a patent to prevent others from making, using or selling your invention
- Protecting your invention/idea overseas
- Applying for Government Grants and assessing eligibility for the Australian R&D Tax Incentive Program
There are a lot of factors to consider, so you can rely on our expert knowledge because we support the industry that creates millions of jobs.
Watermark is proud to be part of Chobani’s Food Incubator, click here for more information.
Get in touch to find out how Watermark can help you.