In partnership with the Association of Corporate Counsel Australia, Watermark is presenting “IP Protection Strategies”.
What do you do when someone in your organisation comes to you with a new product or project which would benefit from intellectual property protection? What questions do you need to ask? What issues need to be considered?
In this presentation we will look at:
- The range of IP which can be considered
- What is a patent/design/trade mark/copyright?
- The differences between each, what it offers and how it adds value to your business
- The process for protection
- International applications
- Common ownership issues
- Creating a culture in your organisation where IP is created and captured
- Ongoing protection strategies
In-house lawyers are invited to participate in this seminar. Eligible participants will receive 1 CPD point for practice management and business skills/legal skills or practice.
Date: 21 March 2018
Time: 7.30 – 9.00am
Location: Watermark Office, Level 1, 109 Burwood Road, Hawthorn
To register your interest to attend this seminar, please fill in the form below.