1. Can I get a patent for my computer software?
2. Can I get a patent for my invention?
3. Can I get advice on the telephone?
4. Can you come to our factory to see our invention?
5. Can you prepare a licensing agreement for me?
6. Do I need a prototype of my invention in order to get a patent?
7. How do I do a patent search?
8. How much will it cost to get a patent?
9. I have invented a board game and I am told that it is difficult to get a patent for games – is this true?
10. I have received a letter from a solicitor which claims that I am infringing another person’s patent/trade mark/design/copyright. What should I do?
11. My employee/contractor/consultant has made an invention/design/written a manual – who owns the rights to it?
12. My product has been on the market for a while. Can I get a patent?
13. What is my invention worth?
14. What marking should I put on my product to show that it is patented?
15. What markings do I have to put on my book/instruction manual/drawings/plans to make it/them copyright?
16. What material do I need to give to you so that you can prepare a patent application?
17. Why do I need to apply for a patent when I can use confidentiality agreements?
18. Will you sign a confidentiality agreement?